Monday, August 10, 2009

24 and counting

Holy crap, I'm 24 now. And let me tell you what I didn't think would be the way it is!
-Just barely graduated from college. At least it's not 30 and just graduated.
-No children. Trying, but none yet.
-Just as lazy as I was when I was 18.
-An astonishing lack of socializing...
-I watch more BBC America than any other station!
-Only been to the temple twice so far in my life. I'll make that 3 this weekend (I hope!)


So, just so you know, I have followed the ranks of what I am sure is thousands of people, in the starting of a blog after watching Julie & Julia. Joining me in the ranks is my husband, who has started writing about his comic-book reading.

I don't know what mine will be about. I just want to have a place to write. I love writing in my journal, but this is just another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment