Monday, November 29, 2010

Batman and Beyond

Got a new batman toboggan today. They call them beanies here.
I am unashamedly a batman fan. I'm gonna name my dog Bruce. I think I've decided to get a black Great Dane and name him Bruce and then a black lab and name him Grayson. Then I'll have to get a black cat and name her Selina or Kyle, because I don't really like the name Selina (no offense to all of the Selinas out there).

Bruce will have a yellow collar and Grayson will have a red one...or maybe a blue one because Nightwing is blue.
I've been watching a lot of the old school Batman lately...and I can only take it in doses. It's so funny. I posted a couple of videos of Batman dancing that I think are hilarious.  Oh, Adam West, you crack me up. And make me glad that they made Batman a darker character.

And then a hamster named Damian. Because he's just a twerp.

Cute baby/kid costumes that I hope my kids will wear one day:

 
































You know, one day.

That's enough procrastinating today.

No comments:

Post a Comment