Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something unwicked this way comes

I got a free trial of Photoshop and I'm in love.
I've been mostly focusing on our wedding photos because it's been almost 3 years and I haven't done anything to them yet.
This is a great one:
Haha. This took me FOREVER because there were lots of people in the background.
This is also the main backdrop of our family wedding photos because it started to rain, and I wanted to doctor a picture so we were by the peristyle for my Mom, but I could not, COULD NOT get it to look right! So, this was the closest I got:
We look photoshoped, but that's okay. It looks 100% better than it does in full color. This one is for my Mom, though, so if she likes it, then I'm good.

Spring is coming, by-the-way. I'm excited. :)
No, we don't have any real flowers yet, but this is something that I'm looking forward to!
And we'll go camping soon.
And play croquet.
And go on long walks in picturesque places.
Maybe see a castle or two, seeing as how there are so many of them in Virginia.
Maybe get my hair cut like this.
Certainly we'll go see the Salem Red Sox again
And of-course I'll have a garden, and it'll look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment