Monday, August 30, 2010

BCDFGKLQUVWXZ

My husband thinks this blog is about Harry Potter. You will notice by the title that this is not a blog about arryha otterpa (or Hermione or Ron). Just because I've been preoccupied with it for the past couple of days doesn't mean that that's all I think about.
So there.
Well. I don't have much else to say.
Other than that I'm still a little irritated about something the Devil said on Friday.  So, run down: there was an article in the paper about colorless iodine and how it's supposed to be good for toenail fungus (gross) or something. Well, we can't get it in small bottles at the pharmacy, only in a pint sized bottle which is like $43 (yikes!). A TON of people have been asking for it, so, I said to him, couldn't we put in smaller bottles with their label on it and sell it that way?  It would be like $2.65-ish if you divided it straight out for 1 oz bottles, but you could sell it for like $5 a bottle and make a killing! Well...I thought it was a good idea...but apparently not, because he then said to me: I don't expect small town country people to understand how much of a hassle that would be.
.....
Well, excuse me. I'll go get my overalls, straw hat and piece of straw that I keep in my teeth out of the closet to complete my country bumpkin look. I think I have a hay bale that I can put in the back for me to sit on while I spit into my dip bottle and play the fiddle. Oh, and don't forget my dirty bare feet with toenail fungus that I can't cure now because I can't afford $43 for a pint of colorless iodine.
Ass hole.

Brandon:
you need to download me some music from these people:
Straight no chaser "I'm yours/Somewhere over the rainbow" from "with a twist" I could do that whole album.
John Mayer
Jack Johnson
Colbie Caillat
Jayman "gray or blue"
Matt Kearney "City of Black and White"
Ben Folds "Red is Blue"
Some of these are albums, some are songs....you know what to do.
Please. :) And thank you.
I mean, por favor y gracias.

Oh, and don't forget all the bluegrass to play in the background while I'm on that hay bale.

No comments:

Post a Comment