Friday, August 27, 2010

Today is a day like every other day

This morning I woke up with the dread of working with the devil.
It actually wasn't that bad.
But if he asks me to do something that I'm already in the middle of doing, I might throw whatever it is I'm working on at him.
Just warnin' ya. But don't warn him, I want it to be a surprise.
I have realized something about myself...a way to get myself out of bed earlier!  Well, there are some mornings that I have to get up about 7 to use the bathroom, go back to bed for a while and then inevitably get up late.  Well, this morning I tricked myself and refused to get up around 7 and it worked! I amazingly got up slightly earlier. Brandon, I think I'm on to something.

Some days I reminisce about the old days at SVU and the good ol' times I used to have, and I think of certain people. I have this old friend that I had a falling out with about 2 years ago, and I miss her.  But I don't miss the drama that surrounded her. But I miss her.  Today I made the first contact I've had with her since I deleted her from Facebook and it makes me sad today.
And this is what else is on my mind today:
Disney World! Someday soon I will go and love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
And while I'm there....
The Harry Potter theme park! Of-course, Harry Potter is always on my mind, seeing as how I listen to Potter all the time. You know, my post yesterday was about Potter. Am I taking it a little overboard? Quite possibly.

SO, my husband is going back to school and has to read Jane Austen's Emma for one of his classes....AND I'M SO EXCITED! Emma is quite possibly my favorite book ever (favorite single book) and is most definitely my favorite Austen book, and I get to to read it along with Brandon.  WOO HOO!!! I have been trying to get him to read Austen for a while, but he has a hard time with the language, I think. But he has watched the movie, so he knows the plot already, so I think it'll help a lot.

I am amazed at the fact that I have things to say. Not that anyone cares to read them, but the fact that there are things on my mind enough to write them down. Where's my journal?

Quote of the day:
A crazy lady (literally) in Lexington who thinks she's Serena Rothchild (yeah) came into the pharmacy and said "you Lexington people have no vocabulary.  I'm from New York and and am amazed by the simpletons here".....
I ain't sure what you talkin' 'bout woman, but Ginians speak real good.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA, I bet her husband Richard Gere, has a better dialect

    ReplyDelete