Saturday, December 4, 2010

ABCDEFGFEDCBABCDEFGFEDCBA

Sometimes when I go to get on to blogger, I pull it up and I'm signed into Brandon's account. Now...this wouldn't be weird if we used the same user profile. But we don't. I don't get it. I'm never randomly signed into his Facebook, so why blogger? Who knows.
While Brandon was putting up the Christmas lights outside today, like the awesomeness that he is, he found a power cord that he thought might fit my keyboard.  Well, you see, this keyboard is something that my family has had for 20 years (and it was a used gift then) and technology has changed so much in the last 20 years, and there are so many different variations on everything, that we've had a problem in finding one that will fit. Well, since we picked up the keyboard in August, I've been dying to play it (obviously not too badly, because it's been 3 1/2 months) and he found that cord in the Christmas box, and said "hey, see if this fits your keyboard" and it did! Well, it kinda fits, but it works, unless you  bump it too hard. I'm stoked.
I've always felt like a slacker mormon girl because I don't know how to play the piano and I can't sing very well. I scrapbook, but that's the only Mormon-ish thing that I'm good at. And even that...I think it's been over a year. So, now that I can actually practice the piano, I'm totally going to, and I already have lesson books from when I was younger, so I have NO MORE EXCUSES! I'm gonna do it. And this will be me:

The sound of a piano is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Up there with apple cider, chocolate chip cookies and sleeping in in the morning.
30-60 minutes a day. Do you think I can do it? I think I can do it. Do you think I WILL do it?? That's another question. We shall see, we shall see, we shall see. I've been doing better at posting blogs, journaling and packing my lunches, so maybe that's a sign for the better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment