Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Batman

I felt like posting today. Not that I have much to say.
I did see "Eat Pray Love" though, and I didn't hate it. It wasn't as good as the book (are they ever?) but I didn't hate it.
Ketut wasn't how I expected him to be.
Do you know what I'm impatient for??
Batman.
I'm so pumped. Have you played the first one?? If not, go play it. October can't get here fast enough for the next one. It seems as if October is the date that I'm waiting for...
Life will change! We're moving (nope, don't know where yet for sure - may just be across town again) so life will change no matter what, but it feels like I'm just hanging on a little bit at a time for October to roll around.
And I really can't wait for next year either:
The Dark Knight Rises
July 2012
No poster yet. :(
I'll just have to settle for comics for now.

Batman #709

So, now on your to-do list:
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
"The King's Speech" (now PG-13)
Arkham Asylum (preferably on the XBOX)

No comments:

Post a Comment